We invite you to become a volunteer at one of the CapitalCare centres. Help make our residents smile - make their day!
Click on the centre of your choice to see our listing of volunteer positions available.
All positions require:
- a clear Police Information Check through the Volunteer Services offices, in accordance with the Protection for Persons in Care Act
- completion of a Tuberculosis screening questionnaire
- completion of two reference forms that are verifiable and should not be family members
- an interest in serving people
- a minimum commitment of 25 hours and
- the willingness to promote a sense of well-being and contribute to the morale of residents and clients.
If you would like additional information on any of the volunteer opportunities or our volunteer program, please call or email the Coordinator of Volunteer Services at any of our centres.