|6215 - 124 Street
Edmonton, Alberta T6H 3V1
Grandview is located in southwest Edmonton. The centre has 135 long-term care beds, 45 post-acute care beds and provides an environment that supports choice, autonomy and, where possible, independence. In addition to general long-term care, Grandview offers the following specialized programs:
Dementia Care, Support and Comfort:
- For residents with dementia or other form of cognitive impairment.
- Not suitable for people who would be at risk of becoming lost if they left the building unaccompanied.
Respite Care (General Long-Term Care):
- Provides short-term care in our centre for individuals with complex health conditions who live at home.
- Not suitable for people with a diagnosis of dementia.
- Provides caregivers a period of rest or relief from their responsibilities.
- A referral is needed to access this service.
Post-Acute Program (Orthopedic, Hip/Knee Replacement, Hip Fracture and Restorative Care):
- For individuals with significant but stable medical conditions who require an extended period of recovery following the acute phase of surgery, illness or accident.
- Provides continued rehabilitation, clinical care and discharge planning with a goal to successfully returning home.
Post Acute Brochure. Post Acute Article
For More Information
Alberta Health Services - Community Care Access is the first point of contact for all CapitalCare centres and programs. Please call 780.496.1300.